ASL Development Group (M) Sdn Bhd is a growing organization looking for candidates that keen to work and qualified for the position below. In the group of companies, we are in the line of early child education, corporate training, retails, printing and others.
For this position it’s under one of our subsidiary company; ASL Edu Sdn Bhd known as Tadika Khalifah Budiman (TKB) that using The Little Caliphs Program (TLCP). TLCP are the biggest Islamic Preschool Network in Malaysia. Currently we have 15 branches TKB with TLCP program.
GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES ISLAMIC AREA COORDINATOR :
The Area Manager is responsible for all the performances of company’s assigned branches ranged from branch’s sales and operation performance, facilities maintenance, procurement, food service to staff’s individual performance. She is the “PROBLEM SOLVER” for all assigned branches whenever any branch encounter issues regards to the operational, managing, and marketing works.
- Review and improve operational efficiency and work process
- Visit assigned branches on regular basis to ensure efficient and effective management practice
- Manage all assigned branches operations in a systematic and efficient manner, as per established policies and procedures
- Ensure consistent implementation of programs, policies, procedures and strategies
- Assist in the coordination of multi-disciplinary works within a project including handling project planning, budget and cost control, administration, safety and quality of work implementation
- Monitor & execute all projects/events held at assigned branches
- Follow up with relevant authorities, contractor, sub-contractors, suppliers, procurement etc
- Supervise day to day operations of the team. Train and lead team members to achieve targets and organisational objectives
- Handle operational problems including customer service & complaint and escalate for resolution in a timely manner. Provide maximum coverage to support operations
- Manage budget & cost efficiency
- Reporting to Operation Manager
- Assist the Operation Manager in evaluating performance and providing feedback
- Support the Operation Manager with succession planning efforts to meet current or future business needs
- Perform other duties as assigned or required by the management
- Must be Female, Muslimah, cover aurat and mature personality
- At least a Diploma in Business Admin/Syariah/Project Management or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in managing 3 branches, preferably in the fields of early child care or pre-school environment or customer service industry.
- Able to motivate team and good communication skills with all levels of people.
- Initiative, willingness to learn and take on responsibilities
- Able to do multi-tasking, prioritise work, meticulous and work under pressure
- Proficient in both written & spoken English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Possess own transport and valid driving license
- Applicant must be willing to work in KL, Shah Alam, Perak & Penang
- Able to start work immediately is preferred
- Basic + Allowances + Commission Bonus + KPI Bonus.
- Medical insurance.
- Formal training on early child will be provided.
- Travel claim.
- KWSP, SOCSO and annual leave.
- Staff travel local and outside Malaysia.
- Frequent company events (annual dinner, bbq, family day, staff match/competition, etc.)
- Staff training inhouse and public.
- Yearly bonus.
- Allowances and commission scheme.
- more and more company benefits for you.
If you are the candidate that looking for the challenge and better growth; please email to us with the title of your email “I am good in supervising the branch operation” or contact us now at 010 908 9294.
With bless of Allah we are glad for you to join us and grow together in one direction.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: RM2,500.00 to RM4,000.00 /month