ASL Development Group (M) Sdn Bhd are growing organization looking for candidates that keen to work and qualified for the position below. In the group of companies, we are in the line of education (early child education, corporate training), retails, printing and IT.
For this position it’s under the holding company that serve all our subsidiary or any of our associates. The position will be based in our management office.
These responsibilities involve achieving the following tasks:
Graphic designers create visual concepts, using computer software to communicate ideas that inspire, inform, and captivate consumers (inhouse or external). You’ll develop the overall layout and production design for various applications such as logo, flyers, brochures, posters, product images, advertisements, banners, social media, brochures, and more.
A junior designer job is an entry-level position. These responsibilities come with very high commitment of projects and the dateline is very critical.
- Any diploma or associate’s degree or professional certificate in graphic or creative multimedia from recognize body.
- Minimum of 1 – 3 years working experience in related filed.
- Full-time positions available.
- Can start immediately will be an advantage.
- Permanent position.
- Preferably with driving license.
- Commit to the project and dateline.
- Flexible in working long hour & independent.
- Working with a strong project dateline.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Good in Typography.
- Software Required
- Adobe Illustrator.
- Basic video editing software will be an advantage.
- Creative thinking; strong in throwing your wild ideas in meeting customer’s needs.
- Exposed to various forms of technology in today’s world.
- Good in Instruction Skills with the senior designers and team.
- Work closely with Digital Marketer to create marketing materials.
- Conceptualize, visualize and execute design concept, graphics, layouts and works that meet the brand’s objectives.
- Create branding ideas that support marketing campaigns and promotional initiatives.
- Conceptualize and design all printed and digital materials of the company including banners, posters, brochures, other printed materials and to prepare finish artwork.
- Virify with sales, marketing and operation teams to discuss about the design and attend to change requests.
- Work closely with marketing team or operation to create creative promotional and advertising materials, concepts and ideas.
- Produce graphic or photo editing for printed materials.
- Produce graphic or photo editing for operation campaign uses.
- Manage graphic printing within allocated budget.
- Produce short videos for events and some promotion.
- Communicate with external vendor for graphic output.
- Manage and archive all company’s graphic materials and files across multiple online platforms.
- Assist in Photography event.
- Preparing and managing final output and finishing for printed materials until delivery.
- Basic + Allowances + Commission Bonus + KPI Bonus.
- Medical insurance.
- Travel claim.
- KWSP, SOCSO and annual leave.
- Staff travel local and outside Malaysia.
- Frequent company events (annual dinner, bbq, family day, staff match/competition, etc.)
- Staff training inhouse and public.
- Yearly bonus.
- Salary increment not with on degree/diploma but based on competency and potentials.
- Allowances and commission on selected projects.
- More and more company benefits for you
If you the candidate that looking for the challenge and batter growth; please email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject of your email “Think Creative”. With bless of Allah we are glad for you to join us and grow together in one direction.