ASL Development Group (M) Sdn Bhd are growing organization looking for candidates that keen to work and qualified for the position below. In the group of companies, we are in the line of early child education, corporate training, retails, printing and others.
For this position it’s under one of our subsidiary company; ASL Edu Sdn Bhd known as Tadika Khalifah Budiman (TKB) that using The Little Caliphs Program (TLCP). TLCP are the biggest Islamic Preschool Network in Malaysia. Currently we have 15 branches TKB with TLCP program.
GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES ISLAMIC KINDERGARTEN OPERATION MANAGER :
A Operation Manager execute policies, operation planning, monitoring branch operation and events, manage branch supervisors, managing customers complains, report to the CEO and overseen daily operations.
Job Responsibilities :
- Responsible in organizing, planning and implementing all company business strategy.
- Responsible of monitoring operation as well as all events held at 13 branches in KL, Shah Alam, Perak & Penang
- Responsible to provide timely and efficient project feedback/presentation regarding project progress to top management
- Ensuring that operations are running smoothly, cost effective and quality by;
- Communicating with all relevant people/division and coordinating all relevant inputs. (people, branches and processes) to ensure operation smooth and best service provided.
- Reviewing current work process & propose new work process/flow for top management consideration.
- Ensuring that all the support dept (Accounts, HR & Admin, IT, Marketing, Operation etc) role in proving operating department needs according to SOP
- Contributing towards the achievement of the company’s strategic and operational targets and overall business aims
- Manage and monitor budget & cost efficiency in daily operation or events.
- Report directly to CEO.
- Direct supervisory responsibility for 3 Area Manager/Branch Supervisor as well as office operation personnel and project team on daily operation
- Perform other duties as assigned or required by the top management.
- At least a Degree in Business Admin/Business Studies or equivalent
- Minimum 4 years of working experience in the fields of early child care and pre-school environment
- A team leader with good problem solving skills, able to motivate team and possess high degree of integrity and confidentiality
- Good project & event management, reporting, budget and sharp decision maker
- Self-motivated, pro-active, independent and able to interact with all levels of people
- Able to do multi-tasking, meticulous and work under pressure
- Proficient in both written & spoken English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Possess own transport and valid driving license
- Able to travel to all branches located in KL, Shah Alam, Perak & Penang
- Able to start work immediately is preferred
- Basic + Allowances + Commission Bonus + KPI Bonus.
- Medical insurance.
- Formal training on early child will be provided.
- Travel claim.
- KWSP, SOCSO and annual leave.
- Staff travel local and outside Malaysia.
- Frequent company events (annual dinner, bbq, family day, staff match/competition, etc.)
- Staff training inhouse and public.
- Yearly bonus.
- Allowances and commission scheme.
more and more company benefits for you.
If you are the candidate that looking for the challenge and better growth; please email to us with the title of your email “I am the 21st Century Leader” or contact us now at 01133010024.
With bless of Allah we are glad for you to join us and grow together in one direction.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: RM4,000.00 to RM5,000.00 /month