- Understand and implement basic clerical processes & administrative processes.
- Manage agendas / meeting schedule / travel arrangements / appointments hotel etc. For the upper management with private & confidential matters professionally.
- Make a business proposal, writing a formal letter when needed and make an analysis report every month.
- Be able to review documents efficiently.
- Responsible for recording, monitoring and updating of current plans with finalizing with report.
- Maintain proper filing system and keep private & confidential documents.
- Monitor document expiry, equipment expiry, schedule and action of renewal process.
- Communicates effectively with all clients, peers, colleagues, branches, other professionals and government agencies via email, telephone, official latter or any relevant methods.
- Greeting and welcome customers and visitors.
- Attending as a facilitator at selected program or activities related company if required.
- Process application and updating stock inventory in the proper documentation and supervise the stock in and out.
- Getting a right vendor, contractors and supplies for quotation in time given and monitor progress with the specification.
- Process budget with approval and place orders when necessary.
- Assist colleagues whenever necessary.
- High Discipline & Punctuality.
- Can stay for urgent work and pressure.
- Min 2-3 years working experience in administrative position (no Degree required).
- BSc / BA in office admin preferred (Qualification is not essential with experience)
- Possess own transport and willing to travel.
- Possess good spoken and written English and Bahasa.
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel, MS Word and MS PowerPoint, in particular).
- Able to meet tight deadlines and results oriented.
- Good looking, confident and good customer service.
- Applicants will be based at Shah Alam (HQ Office) and need to travel to our branches in Klang Valley if necessary.
- Full-Time position(s) only.
- KWSP & SOCSO
- Medical Card
- Annual Leave, medical leave
- $ – Bonus (Yearly Bonus – KPI Bonus – Performance Bonus)
- $ – Incentives & Reward
- $ – Commission
- Training Provided
- Others: staff trip, competition award, company loan
~ If you are really interested and meet the requirement above ………. please email to us with subject on the email “I’m Looking for This Position” at email@example.com.