ASL Development Group (M) Sdn Bhd are growing organization looking for candidates that keen to work and qualified for the position below. In the group of companies, we are in the line of early child education, corporate training, retails, printing and others.
Accounts assistants provide administrative support to accounting team, undertaking clerical tasks such as typing, filing, making phone calls, handling mail and basic bookkeeping.
- SPM with 1 year experience in account or finance or Dip n degree or cert in acc or finance
- Able to multi-task and prioritize work effectively
- Good return and verbal communication in English and Bahasa.
- Good leadership, analytical thinking, and strongly align with company values.
- Full-time positions. Can start immediately will be an advantage.
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel, MS Word and MS PowerPoint, in particular).
This position is under Finance Department. Responsible for the Data entry, analysis and maintenance of the general report and ledger with particular focus on account payable and disbursement, cash management, monthly and year end closed support. S/He will work closely with the Account Executive. Therefore, their essential job responsibilities include:
- Assist with the preparation of financial statements
- Analyseand reconcile bank statements and general ledgers
- Contributing to the development of the department goals, objectives, and systems
- Maintain and record fixed assets
- Prepare court-mandated annual accounting reports and inventories for client discharges as necessary
- Data sorting out incoming and outgoing daily
- Helps ensure accounting policies, procedures are being followed.
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital.
- Participating in administrative staff meetings
- Maintaining affirmative action programs
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed and nurture a positive working environment.
- Reconciling finance accounts and direct debits.
- Managing petty cash transactions.
- Basic + Allowances
- Medical insurance.
- Travel claim.
- KWSP, SOCSO and annual leave.
- Staff travel local and outside Malaysia.
- Frequent company events (annual dinner, bbq, family day, staff match/competition, etc.)
- Staff training inhouse and public.
- Yearly bonus.
- Salary increment not with on degree/diploma but based on competency and potentials.
- Allowances and commission on selected projects.
more and more company benefit for you.
If you the candidate that looking for the challenge and batter growth; please email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the title of your email “I like Numbers”.
With bless of Allah we are glad for you to join us and grow together in one direction.